Happy January!

| On
9:38 PM
I cannot believe it is nearly the end of January. This year has launched with a running start and the last ended the same. I finished reading the bible in 88 days. The coolest, most invigorating thing I did all year besides giving birth of course. God has continued to surprise and bless me in more ways than I can fathom.
Between all of my little projects and taking care of my now seven month old and life, it has been nearly impossible to update. This Christmas I managed to find time to do nearly all of the homemade gifts that my little heart desired. Yay! So I thought I would post some of the awesome items I found from some amazing blogs, mostly via Tipnut (one of my favorites), and some I made up that I gifted and shared this Christmas.
Starting from the left:

-Head bands to entice the girls in my Awana group to come prepared with verses ready
-Of course some for my little one
-Yummy almond cookies with chocolate drizzle for my married's bible study group
-Cupcakes celebrating jesus’ birthday for the Awana girls with toppers designed by yours truly
-A tea wreath inspired by Kojo Designs
-Cloth napkins with mitered corners, thank you to Heather Bailey for the easy tutorial!
-Candle covers and a felt bouquet made with flowers from the Purl Bee's  template for her beautiful wreath
-Cupcake carrier patterned by yours truely out of paper bags
I conjured up a bunch of other items – a Christmas dress for the little one, mustache mugs for the gentlemen in my family thanks to The Tortoise and the Hare, and reusable sandwich bags and more. There is nothing like a homemade gift to give.
Now that the holidays have settled, I am finally getting things situated around the house. The little one is getting pretty mobile these days. Baby proofing is almost complete but I am sure there will be more to go as she moves about.
Here is to a new year and new blessings to unfold.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9